Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to pay individual taxes on business income if I incorporate?

Contact a Iowa business organization lawyer representing clients in Marshalltown, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.


A corporation is a separate entity for legal and tax purposes. The corporation is liable for taxes on its profits, but the owner is not liable for taxes on corporate revenue unless that revenue is given to the owner as wages or other compensation.

If you would like to schedule your initial consultation contact an Iowa business organization attorney, representing clients in Marshalltown, Iowa  at the Clark, Butler, Walsh & Hamann. Give us a call at (319) 234-5701 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Our Location

We are located in downtown Waterloo, Iowa. Our office is directly across from the Black Hawk County Courthouse.

Get Driving Instructions

Contact Details

Address: 315 E 5th St., Waterloo, Iowa 50703 Phone: (319) 234-5701 Fax: (319) 232-9579. Email:

Contact Form