Salient is an excellent design with a fresh approach for the ever-changing Web. Integrated with Gantry 5, it is infinitely customizable, incredibly powerful, and remarkably simple.


Frequently Asked Questions

What are visitation rights?

Contact a Iowa family law lawyer representing clients in Ames, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.


If one parent has custody, the other parent has the right to have visitation with his child on a regular basis. Others, such as grandparents, may seek legal visitation under certain circumstances. The amount of time awarded for these rights may be determined by the child's age as well as other conditions.

If you would like to schedule your initial consultation contact an Iowa family law attorney, representing clients in Ames, Iowa  at the Clark, Butler, Walsh & Hamann. Give us a call at (319) 234-5701 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Our Location

We are located in downtown Waterloo, Iowa. Our office is directly across from the Black Hawk County Courthouse.

Get Driving Instructions

Contact Details

Address: 315 E 5th St., Waterloo, Iowa 50703 Phone: (319) 234-5701 Fax: (319) 232-9579. Email:

Contact Form