Salient is an excellent design with a fresh approach for the ever-changing Web. Integrated with Gantry 5, it is infinitely customizable, incredibly powerful, and remarkably simple.


Frequently Asked Questions

What happens after I report injuries to the property owner, or his representative (such as a store manager)?

Contact a Iowa premise liability lawyer representing clients in Ames, Iowa today to schedule your free initial consultation.


Never assume that owners or landlords will automatically pay for any injuries or damages. With the exception of Med-Pay coverage, most insurance companies only pay your claim when the property owner or landlord is proven negligent. Negligence needs to be proved, this is done by showing that the owner or landlord did know, or should have known about a hazard. Make sure that you obtain names and addresses of any witnesses to the accident, including names of any employees that assist you, and saw the hazard that led to the injury. If this was not done at the time of the accident, go back and find out the names of the employees as soon as possible. If you are unable to do this, ask someone else to do it for you within a few days, as insurance companies will ask that no statements be made by employees and owners involved. Contacting an experienced Premises Liability attorney to assist you as soon as possible to avoid difficulties in processing your claims is to your own best interest.

If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation contact an Iowa premises liability attorney, representing clients in Ames, Iowa  at the Clark, Butler, Walsh & Hamann. Give us a call at (319) 234-5701 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Our Location

We are located in downtown Waterloo, Iowa. Our office is directly across from the Black Hawk County Courthouse.

Get Driving Instructions

Contact Details

Address: 315 E 5th St., Waterloo, Iowa 50703 Phone: (319) 234-5701 Fax: (319) 232-9579. Email:

Contact Form