Salient is an excellent design with a fresh approach for the ever-changing Web. Integrated with Gantry 5, it is infinitely customizable, incredibly powerful, and remarkably simple.


Frequently Asked Questions

Can I Sue If My Employer Disputes My Claim?

Contact a Iowa workers' compensation lawyer representing clients in Davenport, Iowa today to schedule your free initial consultation.


Generally, workers’ compensation claims are handled by an administrative agency rather than the court system.  Because workers’ compensation claims are outside of the court system, these claims have different rules than a traditional lawsuit.  However, once the agency process, including administrative hearings, has been exhausted, the employee or the employer may appeal to either a workers’ compensation appeal board or to a court.

In some states, if an employer or an employee is not satisfied with the workers’ compensation appeal board’s decision, they may then appeal that decision to the civil court system.  This process is specific to each state.  A workers’ compensation lawyer will be able to tell you how the process works in your state and guide you through that process.

If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation contact an Iowa workers' compensation attorney, representing clients in Davenport, Iowa  at the Clark, Butler, Walsh & Hamann. Give us a call at (319) 234-5701 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Our Location

We are located in downtown Waterloo, Iowa. Our office is directly across from the Black Hawk County Courthouse.

Get Driving Instructions

Contact Details

Address: 315 E 5th St., Waterloo, Iowa 50703 Phone: (319) 234-5701 Fax: (319) 232-9579. Email:

Contact Form